There is many ways to set up a limited company and they all have their merit and
benefits. It all depends on what you consider important. Is it a speedy
incorporation, professionalism or just the extras services. We have set up this
section to help give you the choose with the added bonus of providing
you with some useful information.
What will you need before you
start to set up your company?
- Choose a company name.
- There must be at least one company director.
- (optional) One company secretary. (Must be different from the company
director if there is only one director).
- Registered office or one can be provided (see extras).
- You will need to decide how many authorised shares the company will have.
- You will need to decide how many shares the company issues and to
whom. (remember these share will have to be paid for and are not free. This
can be paid for by putting money into the company bank account or by paying it
with a directors loan which at some stage will need to be paid back.)
- Personal details of the above persons.
- A few security questions will be asked for each officer of the company.
Forming a company is only one of many structures a business can have. While they
all have their benefits and downsides. Your decision will depending mainly on what you
are trying to achieve, where you want to go and your circumstances.
Also have a look at our affordable off-the-shelf documents if you are starting a
business, you already are in business, or if you are just looking at your
options to get to the next level. Have a look round. We have a wide range of
professional legal documents to fit your requirements at very reasonable prices.
We also have family documents to help you protect them and yourself in difficult
situations. You can download immediately after payment. See Legal Documents section