How long does it take to set up a limited company?
The limited company would be set up within 24 hours (one business day), subject to Companies House systems and procedures.
Whose name is the company setup in?
This way, everything is in your name from the very start.
Your company.Your details as the first share holders, directors,
company secretary and registered address. Set up as you have requested
in the order form.
What is the process?
Most companies are formed in the name of the formation agents and then transferred to you. All off the shelf companies are set up in this way, even if you ordered the company. In these cases the company will always have on record their information as the people that set the company up at Companies House - NOT YOU.
What do you need?
- Fill in the
Order Form completely and accurately.
- The company name and details will be checked by a professional.
- He will check and confirm with you if we think there is a
problem. Please check the form for mistakes before submission
.( Mistakes may not be rectified after we submit to Companies
- He complete the company registration within 24 hours.
- An invoice is sent to you from the company formation agent.
- You send a cheque in full payment once
the company is officially set up.
- The package is sent to you.
What happens if Companies House rejects my application?
- At least one company director.
- (optional)One company secretary. (Must be different from the company director if there is only one director).
- Registered office or we can provide the registered office
- You will need to decide how many authorised shares there will
- You will need to decide how many shares are issued and to whom.
- Personal details of the above persons.
- A few security questions will be asked for each officer of the company.
( National Insurance No, Town of Birth, Colour of Eyes)
You will be contacted with the reasons and possible changes.
do I get in the package for £125 + VAT?
- Process and information checked by a professional
- Compliance with COMPANIES ACT 2006
- Limited liability company registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Companies House Fees included in price
- Completed Statutory Register (required by law to be at
the registered office)
- Register of Applications and allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Register of Debentures
- Register of Members and Share Ledgers
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Documents Sealed/Executed
- Company's Memorandum of Association
- Company's Articles of Association
- Share Certificates
Electronic Package £60 + VAT is the same as above but, you will be sent the documents electronically. (the file is quite big).
If you will need to maintain a paper copy, and update its contents, we recommend the full paper version, which is provided with a ring binder, printed share certificate(s), and document covers.
else can I get? (Optional extras)
Who is setting up the company?
- Company Seal £25 + VAT
- Registered Office £50pa + VAT - this would be the
registered address below.
- Company Secretary £50pa + VAT.
This is a webshop. An expert third party (who we have validated and verified) will be setting up the UK limited company on your behalf. They are a professional formation company using highly qualified agents with many years of experience in this field. They will comply with all legal requirements.
39 Alma Road,
St Albans, AL1 3AT.