We recognise that many users will have different requirements to use the internet. Were we can, we try to make the site as easy to use as possible to cater for as many user groups as possible including the disabled. We have not added or use access key other than the one implemented by your browser or operating system as this may be confusing to some user (which is not the objective). Many people will already know the standards they would require. We have listed a few suggesting on this page to help make this website and the whole internet easier to use.
Follow the instructions on how to increase the size of the text you are viewing.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click View menu or by pressing ' Alt'+'V ' at the same time.
- Select Text Size option or by pressing ' X ' .
- Change text size by clicking on a size or using the' Up ' and ' Down ' arrow keys and pressing ' Enter ' to select the text size you want .
- Click on the View menu or pressing ' Alt '+' V ' at the same time.
- Click on the Text Zoom option or press ' Z ' .
- Click on the text size you want with the mouse or using the' Up ' and ' Down ' arrow keys and pressing ' Enter ' to select the text size you want .
- Click on the View menu or by press ' Alt ' and ' V ' at the same time.
- Click on the Text Size option or by pressing ' Z ' .
- Increase or decrease the text size with the mouse or using the' Up ' and ' Down ' arrow keys and pressing ' Enter ' to select the text size you want .
- Alternatively you can press ' Ctrl ' and ' + ' to increase the text size, ' Ctrl
' and ' - ' to decrease the text size. ' Ctrl ' and ' 0 ' returns you to the default size.
Internet Explorer (7.0)
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools
- Click Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section.
- Select Enable for Active Scripting and Scripting of Java Applets.
- Click OK.
- Select YES if a box appears to confirm.
- Click OK. Close window.
- Reload page.
Mozilla Firefox (2.x)
- Open Firefox.
- Click Tools on menu,
- Click Options.
- Click Content in the Options list.
- Reload page.
Apple Safari (1.0)
- Select Safari.
- Choose Preferences.
- Choose Security.
- Reload page.
To keep up to date always upgrade your web browser to a later version, please visit one of the sites below to check if you have the latest version were you can download the appropriate software for your operating system: (Most browsers will have a setting were you can be informed when a new update is available.)
All efforts have been make to adhere to the standards set by w3c where possible which is a continuing process. Our objective it to meet the following standards to give you the best possible browser pleasure.
We strive to meet the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) A-level standard and have been checked. You can read more about the WAI standards and why they exist at the W3C website.
This page conforms to W3C's "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0", available at http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505, level Double-A.
We will continue to make every effort towards improving the design, navigation and content and help assist you in using this website and adding to the ease of it's use. If you feel that we have not done this or you see room for improvements and have suggestions,
please contact and we will be happy to make changes where we can.