Business Terms and Jargon Explained
What is EAT
This is an abbreviation for " Employment Appeals Tribunal". If either party wants to appeal a decisions made by an Employment Tribunal because of a legal mistake then they can appeal to the EAT. You can go to them for an appeal if the tribunial
- interpreted the law wrong
- didn?t apply the law correctly
- didn?t follow the procedures correctly and this affected the decision
- had no proper evidence to support its decision
- was unfairly biased towards the other party which can be proved.
<- Go Back
Business Terms Home page
Search Jargon and Terms Database
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Term created / updated 2015-09-07 10:40:18
Knowledge is the key to success. That is why we have gone to great lengths to get you these business terms and jargon, and explain them in Plain English. Its very easy to comprehend. Learn to understanding and know your business jargon. This will keep you informed among your peers. Bookmark Your business dictionary.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Scopulus Limited. All rights reserved.