Business Terms and Jargon Explained

What is Minority Interest

Is a small proportion of a company's shares that are owned by an entity or entities other than the dominant investor, e.g., the holding company holds 95% and the remaining 5% is the minority interest. Anyone that owns less than 10% in a subsidiary has minority interest.

<- Go Back
Business Terms Home page

Search Jargon and Terms Database

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z


Search Term   

Media kit Lempira Kopek
Holdover Tenancy Nanotechnology Devils Advocate
Drill Down Money Transfer Forced Acquisition
Competitive Advantage Verbatim Quantity Demand
Privacy statement Asset stripper Packet Filtering
Jury Promotion Freehold
Credit Institution Kelvin Oblique intent
AKA Executrices Pegging
Justice of the peace Down Tick Minutes
CTR Cessate Grant Preference Shares
Rural Payments Agency Aggregate Supply Hidden Economy
Exempt Input Tax Effective Exchange Rate Internet and email usage policy
Intranet Obiter dictum Published Information

Term created / updated 2005-07-16 23:12:15

Knowledge is the key to success. That is why we have gone to great lengths to get you these business terms and jargon, and explain them in Plain English. Its very easy to comprehend. Learn to understanding and know your business jargon. This will keep you informed among your peers. Bookmark Your business dictionary.

Copyright © 2004-2020 Scopulus Limited. All rights reserved.